Returns the last member from a given list.
- Returned Output: Member
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Member
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- List parameter should be a list or set of elements from an existing hierarchy in the model.
- For details on how to employ and use this function see the semantic calculation overview.
Different Function types
- This function is similar to the MDX LastSibling function.
- The reciprocal FirstElement function operates similarly.
- Unlike the Tail function, this returns a member, rather than a list.
This example returns the member Wyoming in the state hierarchy (assuming we're only using US based states):
LastElement( AllMembers([Customer].[state]) )