The Access section is the central location for setting up user access to the system It involves user, role and tenant setups as well as the peripheral settings needed to control the user experience in the application.
- Click here for more details on Pyramid's Application Security Framework and approach.
This section includes:
- Users: add, edit and remove users in the system. This includes setting user admin rights, profiles and roles.
- Roles: add, edit and delete roles in the system. Also use this interface to bulk-assign users to roles.
- Tenants: add, edit and delete tenants in the system. This includes configuring tenant license allocations and other settings.
- Profiles:add, edit and delete user profiles in the system (that can then be set for user and roles)
- User Defaults: add, edit and delete user defaults in the system - that can then be set for each tenant.
- Provisioning: enable and configure provisioning to syn Active Directory users with Pyramid users.
- Extended Security: enable and configure extended security settings for the client, network and mobile framework.
- Authentication: configure a provider to authenticate users via internal systems (database), Active Directory, LDAP or SAML.