The following formatting and design options are common to all or most visualizations:
- Axes: set formatting preferences for the primary and secondary y-axis, and the x-axis.
- Image Size: change the image size for URL hierarchies added to visualizations and tooltips. Applies to all visualizations, excluding maps.
- Legend: edit the legend font, borders, and background color. Applies to all visualizations.
- : customize the color and font for a specified series in the chart and its legend.
- Multi Chart Titles: edit titles for trellised charts. Applies to all charts (excluding maps).
- Opacity: reduce the opacity of charts. Applies to all chart visualizations.
- Optimize Visual: enable or disable certain features based on the size of the visual
- Scale to Fit: scale down a grid or trellised charts to fit the canvas. Applies to all visualizations, excluding maps and raw results.
- Split Visuals: display the query's underlying data in a raw results grid alongside the visualization that you've built.