The "Lite" client in Pyramid is made up of several modules, with each designed to address a specific business or functional need.
- Click here for a broad explanation of how the apps work together.
Once one or more apps are launched (either with new or existing content), the interface switches to a tabbed interface called the "App Tab" mode. Within this mode, each app is shown as a tab for the relevant content item. In this way, multiple instances of a given app can be launched simultaneously. All of the 4 apps in the Analyst user interface share a common layout and design structure within each tab. Click here for more on the interface.
- Discover Lite: build visualizations and find out what's in your data models.
- Present Lite: design rich, interactive dashboards and BI applications
- Publish Lite: author printable, highly formatted documents composed of analytic content, images and text
- Tabulate Lite: design and build business models using a spreadsheet interface