The application supports:
- Simplified Chinese
And right to left for
Default Application Language
The application-wide default language is set in the installer. (Note that the installer does not support right to left languages although the application does.)
The default language can later be changed from the App Experience tab in the Admin console.
Users can change the Interface language under the General tab on the home page menu - simply select the required language from the Application Language drop down menu.
Some items will not be translated, including:
- Some error messages will always appear in English
- The interactive tutorials
- Video tutorials
- Titles of content items
- Natural Language Querying
Some elements that are "hard" coded will also not change. This includes:
- Data Models - which carry the language they were built in (Dimensions, hierarchies, member elements, and measures).
- Some technologies may include model translations like MS OLAP, Tabular, SAP HANA, and SAP BW; click here for details.
- Content Items - which are saved with the names given to them by users