Review and manage server settings, including -
- General Settings: configure networking options (load balancing, internal network encryption), active memory management, and proxy settings.
- Server Instances: view and manage the services in the cluster deployment.
- Run Time Services: set timeout settings for all runtime engine activities for the cluster or by server.
- Task Services: set the type and thread settings for all task engines in the cluster or by server.
- Solve Services: configure the processing timeout and concurrent jobs settings for the Solve service.
- Web Services: set the client authentication method for the cluster or by web server.
- File System: setup file uploading limits for the system as well as configure permanent storage.
- Message Settings: configure the email and mobile servers to enable messaging as well as administrative alerts.