The formatting tools for the Sunburst chart enable you to change the background color and the sunburst titles. With the Sunburst Chart selected from the Formatting panel drop-down, 2 tabs are exposed: Fill and Settings.
Sunburst charts feature 2 titles in the center of the visualization. The first title (the measure title) displays the total value of the measure chip in the Values drop zone; the second title (the caption title) displays the measure's caption.
The Settings tab exposes options for adjusting the sunburst titles, which are located in the middle of the sunburst.
- Auto: use the auto settings to style the sunburst titles; disable this option if you want to make any changes.
- Measure: change the font type for the measure value title.
- Size: change the font size for the measure value title.
- Style: change the font style (bold or italics) for the measure value title.
- Significant Digit: this option is relevant only if no hierarchy is added to the Categories drop zone; in this case, the values will be displayed in the word cloud (rather than hierarchy members), and you can adjust the units for the values according to the following options:
- Auto: designated by the lightning bolt icon, Pyramid will automatically apply the appropriate formatting.
- Thousands: designated by the "K", values will be formatted in thousands.
- Millions: designated by the "M", values will be formatted in millions.
- Billions: designated by the "B", values will be formatted in billions.
- None: use the formatting configured in the database.
- Caption: change the font type for the measure caption.
- Size: change the font size for the measure caption.
- Style: change the font style (bold or italics) for the measure caption.
Optimize Visual: the visual optimization engine in Pyramid is a heuristic that automatically redacts certain parts of a graphical visualization based on the amount of space provided.
In this example, the font color, size, and emphasis was adjusted for both the measure and caption titles: