When working with maps, several formatting options are afforded that enable you to design the map according your needs. For instance, you can select the specific map type, customize the map colors, add zoom control buttons, and more.
The basic formatting tools allow you to change the font size, format legends, change data point size, and decrease opacity. Aside from these options, you can also use the following formatting and design tools:
- Geospatial Defaults: select the default parent of the geospatial hierarchy in the query
- Map Colors: customize map colors
- Map Type: select one of 5 types of map to represent your data.
- Zoom Control: add zoom control buttons to the map.
- Map Default Labels: show or hide location labels on shape maps.
- Map Labels: show data labels in the map.