The process of connecting to big data, unstructured, and NoSQL data sources is the same as connecting to relational databases. All of these sources, with the exception of Amazon Athena, support direct querying.
- Click here to instructions on how to connect to these datasources.
- Click here to learn more about direct querying and data ingestion.
- Click here to learn about using an existing semantic model.
Pyramid Supports the following big data, unstructured, and NoSQL sources:
- Amazon Athena (doesn't support direct querying)
- Apache Drill
- Apache Hive
- Apache Presto
- Google BigQuery
- Mongo BI CX
- Neo4j BI
- Neo4j Cypher
- Spark SQL
- Click here to learn about connecting to a Mongo DB datasource.
- See Connecting to BigQuery for more details on how to set up Google Big Query.