The full Present toolset for drag-and-drop, point-and-click report building, adhoc querying and data visualization WITH ALL sophisticated features enabled.
Present Pro is the full Present module in Pyramid for users to author and build dynamic presentations, Add visualizations to the presentation, create data-driven dynamic text and infographics, apply styling and formatting, change and interact with live queries, and more.
- Click here to see other Present Tutorials Video Library
The 'Pro' experience, for users with a 'Pro' license, usually comes with WITH ALL sophisticated features enabled. However, via user profiles, admins can disable advanced options and advanced analytics within Present Pro - either for specific users or roles. Separately, there are other variations of Present designed for different use cases and generally suited for less technical users:
- Smart Present: an AI-driven tool for helping non-technical users to build analytical content using augmentation engines and heuristics. It offers users the simplest method for building data visualizations in Pyramid through a simple point-and-click wizard.
- Present Lite: fully self-contained toolset for non-technical users to construct their own presentation dashboards, without entering any other module.
While Pro licensed users can up or down grade the version of Present they use (and in some cases access multiple versions), 'Analyst' and 'Viewer' licensed users are exposed only to a subset of the functionality.
Each interface produces the same outcome and the content is functional in all of the different tools.
- Click here for more on all the Present tools and types and what is available for each license type.
Present Pro Workflow
The following section of help will focus on the functionality of the Present Pro tool set covering these topics in depth:
- Present Overview: covers the various UI components of Present Pro.
- Present Design: covers slide and visual formatting, master page templates, and more.
- Slicers: learn how to add slicers, build new slicers, and the various slicer preferences available in Present.
- Interactions and Filtering: learn how to manage interactions between various visualization types, including items from different data models.
- Custom Dynamic Assets: covers using and building dynamic text, place holders, infographics, tooltips and more,
- Presentation Runtime: covers the various functionality for dynamically interacting with live presentations,