Present Lite is a fully self-contained toolset for non-technical users to construct their own data visualizations and presentation dashboards, without entering any other module. Users can build new data discoveries from within Present Lite, and automatically add them to the presentation. Users can also add existing content items to the presentation, build new slicers on the fly, and add from a range of design options.
Present Lite is ideal for non-technical users who want to create their own presentations, with the flexibility to also create their own analytic content on the fly. It features a streamlined interface designed to make presentation-building experience an intuitive experience, while maintaining a range of key functions to help you design informative, data-driven presentations.
To learn more about Present Lite, follow the links below:
- Access Present Lite: learn how to launch Present Lite and start a new presentation.
- Present Lite Workspace: review the Present Lite workspace where you'll construct and design your presentations.
- Build Lite Presentations: learn how to build presentations by adding or creating various types of content.
- Run Lite Presentations: launch lite presentations in runtime to render dynamic assets and enable dynamic filtering and highlighting.
- Manage Lite Presentations: save, share, and edit your lite presentations.