Creates a date-time value based on specific date items.
- Returned Output: Date-Time
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
CreateDate( <Year Integer> , <Month Integer> , <Day Integer> , <Hour Integer> , <Minute Integer> , <Second Integer> )
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The different input values can be any element that resolves to a numeric value that would produce a legitimate date-time.
- This function is often used in conjunction with other date-time functions and operations
Different Function types
- To create a date-time value using string representations of time see StringtoDateTime. To get the current date time use DateTime
- To get create a date-time member, use the Semantic library function.
This example returns the April 13th 2019
CreateDate(2019, 4, 13)
This example returns the April 13th 2019, 3:00 pm
CreateDate(2019, 4, 13, 15)
This example returns the April 13th 2019, 3:25 pm
CreateDate(2019, 4, 13, 15, 25)