Returns a current date as a value .
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2020.10.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
- The function takes no inputs.
- This function is often used in conjunction with other date-time functions to perform operations when the date or time need to be determined at the time of execution.
Different Function types
- To create a date-time value using string representations of time see StringtoDateTime (PQL). To create a date time from specific year, month and day numbers use CreateDate (PQL)
- To get the current date-time member, use the Semantic library function.
This example returns the current date and time "2019-Apr-08 14:35:00.2"