The following help section covers various guides and "how to" documents:
- Pyramid licensing, listing which features and functions are available for each license type
- BI Office content conversion guide for converting BI Office content to Pyramid
- OpenAI Integration guide for how OpenAI and ChatGPT are integrated into Pyramid
- The Dynamic Functions Wizard and how it is used throughout the platform
- Application Languages of the platform
- Version History of the Platform
- Versions of Help for the platform
- Other Help resources
- Installations of Pyramid, including the main application, Kubernetes, Pulse Server and desktop client as well as unattended installations.
- System Requirements and Recommendations
- Upgrade best practices and guide for Pyramid
- Cloud image and server quick start guide
Deployments & Security
- Scaling of Pyramid
- Usage Model and Statistics on the platform itself
- User Deployment best practices
- Application Security Framework of Pyramid
- Security Hardening Guide for Pyramid
- Mobile App Deployment for Pyramid
- Creating and Viewing Accessible Content for users who have visual limitations or encounter difficulties in distinguishing between certain colors.
- Kerberos and Delegation guide for Pyramid
- Setting up an Amazon Load Balancer in AWS.
- Setting up a BigQuery data source for Pyramid.