The Home menu is found in the top right corner of the Home page(red highlight below). From here you can access:
- Search: (orange arrow) this is a quick search for content items in the Content Manager.
- Bulletin Board: (blue arrow) the pin icon accesses the Bulletin Board, where you can access rendered publications and alerts, workflow/conversation threads and modeling jobs.
- Help: (green arrow) click to access the online help, online forum, submit an idea, or submit a support ticket.
- User Details and Settings: (purple arrow) click the user icon to configure the user's information and application settings, and their application default settings.
The help menu provides the following quick links:
- Online Help - a link to the main online help system for Pyramid
- Online forum - a link to the user community forum for finding more help are asking questions
- Submit an Idea - a link to the idea submission page on the community forum (you must be a registered user to submit ideas)
- Submit a Ticket - a link to the support system, where you can submit a support ticket (only available for customers who have purchased support)
- New Version - this item will pop-up when a significant new version is released. The link usually takes the user to the release notes.