Pyramid supports 2 kinds of KPI charts: gauges and bullet charts. Formatting functions for KPI charts customize the look and feel of the chart. Using a combination of formatting functions, users have a lot of control over how the chart will look, and what information the reader's attention should be drawn to.
The Formatting panel enables formatting changes for both KPI chart types:
- Gauge Chart: formatting tools for gauges enable you to change the design of the gauges, change the background color, and scale the chart down to fit the canvas.
- Bullet Chart: formatting tools for the Bullet chart enable you to change the design of the "bullets", change the background color, and scale the chart down to fit the canvas.
For each KPI chart, other items can also be formatted from the Formatting panel:
- Report Title: customize the report title.
- Indicators: (supported for bullet charts only) change the colors for the bullet chart indicators.
- Scale: (supported for bullet charts only) show or hide the scale, and adjust the scale font.
- Gauge Labels: (supported for gauge charts only) customize the labels on the gauge charts.
- Legend:edit the report legend by changing its position, layout, and fonts.