Users are able to customize the look and feel of the report by leveraging the various report formatting and design options. This gives report-builders a lot of flexibility and control over the appearance of their reports, as well as they way that users can interact with them in runtime.
Report Formatting and Design Options
- Themes: select a design theme, which will determine the colors and fonts in the report.
- BackgroundColor: change the report background color.
- ReportTitle: change the report title.
- Notes: add notes to the report canvas.
- RuntimeSettings:determine which actions will be available when the discovery is opened in runtime.
- Tooltip: how or hide tooltips.
- AutoColorize: apply discrete colors to measures in the query.