Advanced Chart Formatting
Advanced charts offer the common formatting functions, in addition to several functions that are specifically designed to help users optimize the design of advanced charts:
- Cloud Chart Font: edit the font displayed in the cloud chart.
- Cloud Chart Orientation: set the orientation of the text displayed in the cloud chart.
- Group by Color: group hierarchical tree and circle packing charts by color.
- Hierarchy Group Headers: edit the font, borders, and background color of hierarchy group headers for hierarchical tree and circle packing charts.
- Sunburst Titles: edit the font of the measure and caption title in the center of the sunburst.
- Waterfall Colors: set a different color for the first item in the waterfall chart.
- Waterfall Type: optimize the waterfall chart for either absolute or differential data, depending on the data set being queried.