Plotted Chart Formatting
The formatting functions for plotted charts let you customize the look and feel of the chart. Using a combination of formatting functions, users have a lot of control over how the chart will look, and what information the reader's attention should be drawn to.
Formatting can be set from the following Formatting panel selections:
- Scatter Chart: the first item in the drop-down is the currently selected plotted chart.
- Report Title: customize the report title.
- X-Axis: customize the x-axis labels, title, line, and size.
- Y-Axis: customize the x-axis labels, title, line, and size.
- Data Labels: show or hide data labels, and customize data label fonts, colors, formats, and more.
- Plot Area: customize the plot area by changing the color, adding borders, and changing the axes.
- Legend: edit the report legend by changing its position, layout, and fonts.
- Shapes: change the shape of the data point.
- Color: customize the color and font for a given legend item and the analogous data point.