The Present interface gives users the opportunity to design and create fully customized interactive real-time dashboards for presentations. Users can take content created in the Discovery and Illustrate modules to create fully customizable dynamic visualizations to build interactive dashboards to create effective and engaging visual presentations. Users can add slicers and dynamic text and images to slides, which can be used during presentations.
- Click here to see other Present Tutorials Video Library
Given its prominence, Pyramid offers multiple ways (aka "modalities) to access Present, with varying degrees of functionality and sophistication.
Present comes in various levels of sophistication based on application entry point, user license type and user profile settings. These configurations and options are typically orchestrated by system administrators - who can ensure the right interface is presented to the right person at the right time.
Present tools are presented in 3 core modalities:
- Smart Present: an AI-driven tool for helping non-technical users to build analytical content using augmentation engines and heuristics. It offers users the simplest method for building data visualizations in Pyramid through a simple point-and-click wizard.
- Present Lite: fully self-contained toolset for non-technical users to construct their own data visualizations and presentation dashboards, without entering any other module.
- Present Pro: the full Present toolset for drag-and-drop, point-and-click presentation building, dynamic text and infographics, and live query interactions WITH ALL sophisticated features enabled.
Interacting with Presentations
Users can expand the Presentations by interacting with the content. The data can be sliced, diced, and filtered. Additional insights can be discovered using the AI tools, as well as Natural Language Queries (NLQ). Users can save the results that they obtain in their own folders for further analysis.
The presentation slides display the Dashboards, where different data visualization formats can be displayed.
These visual elements can include:
- Third Party information
- Data Driven Dynamic Elements
Launch the Present module from the Pyramid homepage by clicking the present icon from the left-hand navigation panel.
Alternatively, if you’re currently using another module, click plus sign along the bottom panel and select New Presentation from the pop-up menu.
Now you can begin building your presentation.